Sunday, April 12, 2009

50 Most Eligible Bachelors

Ladies, it is again the time to choose the hottest and the most eligible bachelor in Malaysia.

Well...well...well...I just spent my time browsing through Cleo's 50 Most Eligible Bachelors. What a feast to the eye....not!

Why....no one really, really caught my attention this time. Not that I'm following this campaign every year. Well, I was when I was younger, but it's been 5 years since the last time I bought Cleo magazine just to see the eligible bachelors nominated at that time (what a shame!).

Ok, back to year 2009, I would say bachelor no. 47 seems like a cool guy...kinda cute too...hehe...If I want to vote I would vote for him...but I'm not casting any vote, no way. Anyway, I left a comment at the bachelors' site. It goes like this:

Name: Ct
Comments: No. 47, I think ur cool...all the best to you!
Date: 2009-04-12 00:25:33

LOL!

Click here if you want to see the bachelors...may be you'll find man of your dream there. Happy browsing!

No comments: