Sunday, December 06, 2009

It's Now or Never

When I was riding the bus yesterday, one of the passengers was playing his handphone's MP3 player out loud. Yes, I despise this kind of people. But, he was listening to Bon Jovi's "It's My Life", so I pardon him.

I feel a bit down and lost lately. The song is played just at the right time and it's quite motivating, really. Feels like Jon Bon Jovi is singing right next to me.



Ain't it a good song? I just love this unplugged version of "It's My Life"...much much better than the original version.

Note: I've gotta get moving to achieve my dream. Luck is not enough, I've gotta make my own brakes. It's now or never, it's now or never!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lagu pilihan untuk dilalak-kan di dlm bilik karaoke...its now or never.

Siti R said...

owh..kaki karaoke ke..hehe